Annual exams are important for patients. Supporting a good cause is important to us.
An annual medical exam allows for the detection of any new diseases as well as treatment of any existing medical conditions. Therefore, it is imperative to schedule these brief annual visits to maintain your overall health. In the long run it can save you money, time and most importantly, your life.
Annual exams consist of:
- Review of your completed health history
- Review of any current medications
- Discussion of any concerns
- A physical exam
- A breast exam
- Test for sexually transmitted infections
- Pelvic exam and Pap Smear (if needed)