Butt Augmentation Procedure
Women are choosing Brazilian Butt Augmentation because they want the contour of their butt to improve. Women want to have their butt lifted, increase in size and proportional imbalances, and of course improve their firmness. We do this by removing unwanted fat from areas such as the abdomen, hips, things, back, arms, chest, and neck, and add it to your rear. If you’re thinking about getting a Brazilian Butt Augmentation you need to be physically healthy, firm but elastic skin and have goals that are realistic
You’re in Good Hands
We have performed many Brazilian Butt Augmentation over many years in Southern California. If you’re thinking about getting a Brazilian Butt Augmentation you can rest assured we have the experience and skill to help you achieve the best result possible.
A typical Brazilian Butt Augmentation is an outpatient process, and the procedure last between ninety minutes to three hours. The time depends on how much fat is removed, and the size of the desired buttocks.
There is a mixture of anesthetics and adrenaline to create a special solution named, ‘tumescent fluid.” This is inserted into the desired parts of the body through tiny points. This solution numbs the area, controls the bleeding, and helps remove the fat easier. Afterwards the fat gets suctioned out through an instrument called a blunt tubular instrument called a cannula. This process is called Tumescent Liposculpturing.
The next step is something called Autologous fat transfer (The Brazilian Butt Augmentation), which means your fat is collected, processed, washed and injected into the buttocks. The fat that’s collected is sterilized with a wash in a double antibiotic solution. Afterwards the fat is placed into the deep muscles of the buttocks to help create the beautiful Brazilian Butt look.
Expect bruising, swelling and some aches and pains which is all normal. Don’t be alarm if you’ve lost sensations in the areas you’ve been treated. Your nerves will slowly return normal sensations as time passes. Your pain medication should help any discomfort, but if the pain is intense be sure to contact us immediately.
The healing process is different for everyone but you should be walking within a day after your surgery. You also need to stay off your buttocks for the first two weeks because during this time your body is revascularizing the newly implanted fatty tissue. Over the next two or three weeks your buttocks may still remain sensitive and as such your physical activity should be limited. The result of your Brazilian Butt Augmentation should start to be seen after a few weeks, but that doesn’t mean you can go back to regular activity.
It’s very important that you are open and honest about your medical history. Be sure to mention all medications, vitamins, herbs, or supplements you are taking, even if you don’t think they’re important, we need to know them.
- Stop using Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Naprosyn, St. John’s Wort, Vitamin E and anything else as directed. These can act like blood thinners and may cause increased bruising and bleeding.
- If you smoke now is the time to stop or at least two weeks before surgery. You’ll also have to stop smoking for at least one week after surgery, too. This includes nicotine patches and gum, as nicotine in any form impairs circulation and healing.
- You’ll also have to stop drinking alcohol two weeks before, and one week after your surgery. Instead drink lots of water especially the days right before the procedure. You want to be hydrated going into surgery.
- After surgery you’re going to want to arrange for someone to take care of you for a few days. If you can’t find a friend or family member we suggest hiring a private nurse.
- Make sure your prescriptions are within easy reach of where you will be resting
- Have plenty of comfy items like pillows and blankets nearby, as well as a few extra towels for any potential drainage.