Helping You Check Off Your To-Do List
We don’t want the Summer to end either, but while you’re getting ready for school to start next month, don’t forget to make an appointment for a health check-up, STD screening, and to get your supply of birth control for the next year.
- Birth control refills. We have birth control on-site, and can give you a 13-month supply in just one visit. No more worrying about being down to your last pack during midterms!
Pap smears and annual exams. It is recommended to get a pap smear every 3 years, once you’ve turned 21. A pap test can detect cervical cancer or pre-cancerous cells early.
- STD Screenings. Gain some peace of mind when you head back to school by knowing your status. With our Rapid HIV Test, you’ll have results in 15 minutes.
Finding a birth control method that’s right for you. Don’t have a birth control prescription yet? No problem! With so many different birth control options, we are sure to find the perfect one that fits YOUR lifestyle.
- Getting an IUD. They are a very safe and effective long-lasting birth control option that prevents pregnancy for 3, 5, or 10 years depending on the one you choose. They make a great choice for students because they’re maintenance free, and are one less thing you have to worry about all the time.
All of these services are covered under most insurances, with no money out of the pocket for you. If you are at all concerned about your ability to pay for services that you require, you may qualify for free services if
- You are a California resident.
- Have no other health coverage for the service you need.
- Meet specific income requirements.