Individual psychotherapy with a licensed behavioral health professional from the comfort and safety of home.
- Safe and confidential virtual visit platform
- Screening, assessment and diagnosis
- Development of coping skills
- Prioritize self-care and emotional wellness
One of our behavioral health professionals may be able to help if you experience:
- Sadness, worry or anxiety
- Loss of interest in daily activities
- Irritability, frustration, or restlessness
- Difficulties with sleep
- Difficulties with concentration
- Fluctuations in appetite
- Chronic body aches
- Thoughts involving self-harm or harm to others
- Guilt, hopelessness, or helplessness
To optimize total health and wellness, we need to treat the whole person.
- At FPA all patients are screened for Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) such as abuse, neglect, and family challenges.
- Typical signs of ACEs include: substance misuse, high risk sexual behavior, unintended pregnancy, and intimate partner violence
- ACE’s and other mental illnesses are a source of chronic toxic stress that affect overall physical health.
- Toxic stress affects all communities and can be passed to future generations.
- A woman’s mental health can affect her child’s development and behavior.
- Early intervention leads to better outcomes