We offer no cost women’s health services
If you are concerned about your financial ability to pay for a service that you require, you may be eligible for a state-funded financial aid program that would provide services for you at no cost.
You may be eligible for free services if you:
- Are a California resident
- Have no other health coverage for the procedure you need
- Meet specific income requirements
This means that you have the opportunity to receive free services at any one of our locations without visiting any other agency or group prior to your appointment with us! Simply ask one of our friendly staff members about our financial assistance program at the time of making your appointment. At the time of your visit, you will be asked a few simple screening questions regarding your household income. If it is determined that you are eligible, you will immediately be given a temporary Medi-Cal card that covers a wide variety of services, including abortion.
Some of the most common insurance plans we accept are:
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- Care 1st
- Dignity Health
- Health Net
- Primecare HMO
- United Healthcare
|Abortion Pill (“At home” abortion)1||$680.00|
|Surgical Abortion up to 13 weeks1||$700.00|
|Surgical Abortion over 13 weeks1,2|
|13.1 to 16.4 weeks||$1,020.00|
|16.5 to 18.4 weeks||$1,320.00|
|18.5 to 20.4 weeks||$1,680.00|
|20.5 to 22.5 weeks||$3,000.00|
|Office Visit – New Patient||$150.00|
|Office Visit – Established Patient||$80.00|
|Mirena (IUD) Birth Control||$1,080.00|
|Paragard (IUD) Birth Control||$1,080.00|
|Kyleena (IUD) Birth Control||$1,080.00|
|Pregnancy Test (Urine)||$24.00|
|The Depo Shot Birth Control3||$120.00|
|“Plan B” Emergency Contraceptive Pill3||$60.00|
|Pap Smear / Well Woman Exam4||$96.00|
|Gonorrhea / Chlamydia Urine Test||$135.00|
|Birth Control Pills3||$25.00/Month|
|Rapid HIV Test3||$25.00|
Weigh To Wellness
|Weight Loss – 10 Week Program – Pay In Full||$350.00|
|Weight Loss – 10 Week Program – Pay Week To Week||$40.00 per week|
- All associated lab work and diagnostic procedures are included in the fee quoted for this particular service (i.e. Hematocrit, Sonogram, Office Visits, etc.).
- Surgical procedures performed after 13 weeks are subject to additional charge of $1,000.00 for patients who have a history of a C-Section.
- This procedure type is subject to an additional $80 office visit fee if not performed in conjunction with any other service.
- Does not include processing and reading of the Pap Smear Specimen, which will be billed separately by the laboratory.
All fees are subject to change without written notice. Please call the individual clinic to verify fees.
Fees quoted are based on a discounted cash fee for cash patients not having insurance.