For patients seeking an entirely private and personalized experience, we are excited to offer safe and effective abortion care in the comfort of your own home without the need to ever visit an office.*
We know the decision to seek pregnancy termination is a difficult one. FPA Women's Health is committed to making the choice as safe, effective and comfortable as possible. With the discomfort, fear and uncertainty surrounding in-clinic medical visits, many patients prefer to avoid coming in to see the Clinician altogether. We can help by using our cutting edge Telehealth technology that allows a Clinician to remotely determine whether in home abortion care is right for you. Your all-inclusive fee provides:
- Consultations with your personal Care Coordinator
- Telehealth visit with a Licensed Clinician to make sure you are a candidate for home abortion
- Abortion medications and pregnancy tests, delivered straight to your home in discrete packaging
- 24 hour availability of phone support by a licensed Clinician
- 2 Telehealth follow-up visits with a Licensed Clinician to confirm that your procedure is complete (mandatory)
Call or text 877-883-7264 today to schedule your Home Abortion via Telehealth.
* Additional Information
Home Abortion via Telehealth is not covered by your Insurance. Payment will be discussed during scheduling and collected during your first Telehealth visit. If you are less than 5wks or greater than 10wks estimated gestational age, we will recommend a different pregnancy termination plan. If you are anemic, have irregular periods, or have a history of ectopic pregnancy, you may not be a candidate. Five percent of women undergoing medication abortion require additional treatment such as surgical aspiration or repeat doses of medication as abortion medications are harmful to an ongoing pregnancy.