Get Help Now
Do you accept my insurance?
We are contracted with over 350 Health Plans and Medical Groups throughout California, so it is very likely that we accept your insurance. Some of our most common accepted insurances include:
- ALL Medi-Cal Plans and Payers (Family PACT, PE/Emergency Medi-Cal)
- LA Care
- IEHP Kern Family Health Care
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Click HERE for a complete list of our accepted insurances.
What if I don’t have insurance?
If you are concerned about your ability to pay for a service that you require, you may be eligible for a state-funded financial aid program that would provide services for you at no cost.
You may be eligible for services at no-cost if you:
- Are a California resident
- Have no health coverage for your planned visit
- Meet the state assistance program's income requirements
Simply ask one of our friendly staff members about our financial assistance program at the time of making your appointment. At the time of your visit, you will be asked to complete a few simple eligibility screening forms to determine your eligibility for state assistance. If you are deemed eligible, you will immediately be given a temporary Medi-Cal card and provided with services that same day at no-cost to you.
What if I just want to pay cash?
For a full list of our services and their cost, please visit our Cost of Services page.